Saturday, January 26, 2013
I know I just recently did a post about perfume, but I just have to talk about this perfume. I received Daisy (Eau So Fresh) for Christmas and I have been in love with it ever since. I remember going to the mall with my aunt about a week before Christmas and she had said she wanted to buy me perfume, so we went to go smell the different scents. When I got to the different Marc Jacobs scents I remember smelling Dot and it really was unappealing so me. When I smelled the regular Daisy it was nice but I was looking for a little bit more from it, and Daisy (Eau So Fresh) had that "little bit more" that I was looking for. It has a nice floral and sweet smell but its not overwhelming. It also smells mature, which is something I like about it. I feel as though since I am a young woman, I should buy scents that smell less "kiddy-like" and more like those for a young adult. This is definitely my new favorite scent, and it's something I will re-purchase and wear for a while.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
|1 | Asos Chelsea Boots 2 | Green Maxi Skirt 3 | Geometric oversized Cardigan 4 | Plum Nail Polish 5 | Midi Ring 6 | Faux Leather Stud |
(all items linked to website)
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Here's a collage of some recent photos from my instagram! Okay, that's all for now!
Ttyl all! xx
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Edgy Love by folamisaywhaat featuring a satchel bag
What better way to spend my weekend than creating fake outfits, right? Just kidding. I did this because I was procrastinating from my school work as always. Woops! It's okay though because I got it all done. I also decided to add a little mini playlist on here just to give you guys a taste of what I've been listening to lately. Hope you enjoy!
Friday, December 7, 2012
001. Black Leggings - These are the most simple thing to put on my Christmas wish-list but honestly I need a new pair so badly. I had three pairs before and one got ripped, one had bleach spilled on them, and I lost the third pair. As you can see, me and black leggings don't have a very good history together (lol). They're so cheap and replaceable though so it's okay. I just would like some more soft, durable pairs of leggings. If you know where I can find some at, do tell!
002. iPhone 5 - I've wanted an iPhone since the 4 came out. I had the chance to get the 4 when it released and got an Android phone instead. Biggest mistake ever. I was trying to branch out and explore different possibilites of phones when I should have just stuck with my initial decision to get an iPhone. Now I own this crappy Android phone that I've had for about a year and a half and it won't die no matter what I do to it. I swear it's like it's literally made of titanium or something. Anyways, with all that being said, I really want an iPhone.
003. Striped Chunky Knit Sweater - This sweater is so cute. It's from the website SheInside, which has been a very popular online clothing website that I've been seeing a lot in the blogsphere lately. Basically any getting any type of chunky knit sweater for Christmas would be fine. I love them so much and they keep you oh so warm. I already have so many, but it can't hurt to have one more right?
004. UGGS - Okay before you guys say anything about this item, I realize the decision I'm making and yes I did mean to include these on purpose (lol). These boots may not be the most fashionable thing on the planet, but I'm pretty sure they may be one of the warmest. I really wanted them to wear on lazy days where I just want to be really comfortable. Also where I live it's been super chilly and I've noticed that my feet are always cold. Trust me, these wouldn't become an everyday thing guys.
005. Daisy (Eau So Fresh) - I la-la-love this scent so much. I really like the floral and sweet undertones it has. When I was in the store trying to decide on a new scent that I wanted for this season I knew that this was it as soon as I smelled it. I know there's an original Daisy, but I didn't like it quite as much. It didn't have enough "Umph!"that I was looking for, which the Eau So Fresh version has. I also know that Marc Jacobs has a perfume called "Dot" but I didn't like it, so I opted for this one instead.
006. Fair Isle Beanie - I have been completely obsessed with beanies lately. They are so slouchy and keep your head warm. Also, they're very fashionable at the same time. I've been trying to stock up on some for a little while now, and I would definitely like to add this one from Madewell to my collection.
007. Horoscope Necklace - I think this necklace is so feminine and dainty. The charm is very small and it's on a very small gold rope chain. Obviously I would get my horoscope for the charm (which is Cancer if you're wondering). I think I will probably wear this everyday if I do get it, and it will go with a lot of outfits. You can find it here on Etsy, and the chain comes in two different lengths. I plan on getting the shorter length.
That's all I really want for Christmas. Hopefully I get some of the things on my list, and hopefully you all get what you would lie for Christmas. Let's not forget that aside from getting things it's also the season of giving! So don't forget to get things for your loved ones and those who are less fortunate! Everyone deserves some holiday spirit, especially those who don't have the luxury of receiving basic things on a daily basis.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Recently I purchased a new perfume called Very Hollywood by Michael Kors. This is literally my new favorite scent, and I have begun to wear it everyday since I bought it. It's the perfect combination of a sweet floral and subtle cotton-y fresh. I like that it's not too sweet smelling or strong because scents like that tend to irritate my nose. It's just subtle enough to where you wouldn't immediately get a giant whiff of it as I walked past you, but just strong enough to where if I gave you a hug or was standing close next to you, you'd just get a slight whiff of it. The only slight downside is that the scent doesn't last for a long while, but it's lasts long enough for me to be satisfied personally. Overall I would say this is definitely a great buy, and the scent is just youthful enough to where someone my age can wear it.
P.S - As you can see in the third picture I got the 1.0 fl. oz. size. They also offer a 1.7 and a 3.4 size. My size costs about $40.
Posted by Folami at 7:43 PM
Monday, December 3, 2012
|Shirt - H&M; Jeans - Kohls; Flats - Nine West; Scarf - Random mall kiosk|
Today was a really crummy day. It was really warm today (warm in the sense of winter, so about 60 degrees), but the sky was just so dreary and gray which made the day seem worse than it actually was. I guess I decided to match my clothes with the dreary sky. Today was a pretty tiring day at school, but it wasn't super bad. I got a lot of work done in school, and I also found out that on Friday we have early release so, woohoo! Now time to go finish up homework and work on college apps!
Also feel free to hype this look on lookbook: